We have many smartphones in the Indian market today. Every day a new smartphone shows up in the market with different attractive features. The smartphones are divided based on their features and the price. If your budget to own an Android smartphone is under 30, 000 then we have so many options to go with. There are best collections of Android phones under Rs. 30, 000 in India 2017. You can own first-class smartphones at the set budget easily. These smartphones come with the best quality and best features. The designs vary from model to model. All the smartphones listed out here are best dual sim phone under 30000 Rs.
We are here today with the list of latest smartphones under Rs. 30k in India.If you are planning to grab a new smartphone and surprisingly your budget matches with ours then give this article a read.
Top 10 Phones to Buy Under Rs 30000
OnePlus 3T [ 6 GB RAM & 64 GB Memory ]
OnePlus 3T is the best stylish smartphone you can grab below Rs. 30, 000. It has the best features and best look in the list. The smartphone got released in 2016, November. It runs on Android 6.0.1, up to 7.1.1. It has got some impressive specs. We will be discussing some of the specifications and features of OnePlus 3T in this article today. Check them out!
Features of OnePlus 3T
- OnePlus 3T has got dash charge facility. It offers faster, safer, cooler and better charging experience to the users. The charging remains consistent for a long time ever after long hours of gaming, live-streaming or other activities that consumers charging. It comes equipped with a 3400 mAh battery that offers 13% increase in capacity.
- It offers best user experience with its latest hardware upgrades and software.
- The handphone comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 821.
- Coming to the storage front, it comes in three storage options like 6 GB, 64 GB, and 128GB internal storage.
- It sports a 5.5 display. [ undoubtedly the best 5.5-inch phone below 30k ]
- The processor is 2.35 GHz, Quad.
- It flaunts 16 MP primary camera and 16 MP front camera.
- The smartphone is available in colors like Gunmetal, Soft Gold and Midnight Black.
- It is available at a price of Rs. 27, 999.
Customer Reviews of OnePlus 3T
- OnePlus 3T has got the best hardware build quality especially in terms of voice clarity during calls, touch response and web connectivity.
- Great battery life and fast charging capacity.
- Good camera features [ best mobile under 30000 with the best camera ]
- Great performance of the phone.
- Best gaming phone in india below 30k
2) Honor 8 Pro [ 6 GB RAM & 128 GB Internal Storage ]
Honor 8 Pro has been released into the Indian markets in April 2017. It runs on Android 7.0 and weighs about 184 g. It comes with the 5.70-inch touchscreen display and is priced at Rs. 29, 999. It is powered by 1.8 GHz octa-core Kirin 960 processor and has a 6 GB of RAM. It is packed with many interesting features and here are few for you.
Features of Honor 8 Pro
- Honor 8 Pro comes with 128GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 128GB through a microSD card.
- Coming to the camera front, the Honor 8 Pro comes with 12 MP primary camera with 8 MP rear camera.
- The handset is powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery.
- Coming to the connectivity options, it supports Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM, 3G, and 4G.
- The phone is available in colors like navy blue, platinum gold, and midnight black.
- It supports Nano-SIM.
Customer Reviews of Honor 8 Pro
- Honor 8 Pro from Huawei has got the best chipset.
- Its high-resolution display is something to grab the eyes.
- The technology with which the handset is built is the best one in the market.
- The Kirin 960 processor deserves thumbs up.
- The handset also runs on the latest version of EMUI.
- The camera performance is pretty good in making detailed pictures.
3) Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro [ 64 GB ]
Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro was rolled out in January this year. It is available at a price of Rs. 24, 947. It comes with a 5.70-inch touchscreen display with a 1080X1920 pixels resolution. It is one of the best smartphones you can grab under Rs. 30, 000 in India. We have listed out the features, reviews, pros and cons of the handset. Take a look!
Features of Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro
- Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro is powered by 2.2 GHz Octa-core processor
- It comes with 4 GB of RAM
- Coming to the storage front, it has 64 GB internal storage which can be expanded up to 256 GB through a microSD card
- It sports a 16 MP primary camera and 16 MP front camera.
- It runs on Android 6.0 and sports a 3300 mAh battery.
- It supports dual SIM and coming to the connectivity options, it offers Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, USB OTG, 3G and 4G options
- It is available in Gold and Navy blue colors
Customer Reviews of Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro
- Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro has got great look and feel.
- The bright and vibrant display is great and the home button is associated with a fingerprint sensor.
- It is a stylish handset with impressive camera work.
4) Oppo F3 Plus [ 4GB RAM & 64 GB Memory ]
Oppo F3 Plus smartphone has been launched in March this year. It sports a 6 inch touchscreen as display with a resolution of 1080X1920 pixels. It is price tagged at Rs. 22, 250, which is under Rs. 30, 000. The smartphone has many interesting features and the best to talk about is its camera. Below we have covered the features, pros and cons of Oppo F3 Plus smartphone.
Features of Oppo F3 Plus
- Oppo F3 Plus is powered by 1.95 GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 processor.
- It has an internal storage of 64 GB which can be further expanded up to 256 GB.
- Coming to the camera options, it has got 16 MP front and 16 MP rear cameras.
- It runs on Android 6.0 and up.
- It is powered by 4000mAh battery and weights 185.00 grams.
Customer Reviews of Oppo F3 Plus
- Selfie expert Oppo F3 Plus has been created much-needed buzz ever since it debuted into the Indian market. Its dual cameras feature is appreciated by one and all.
- With Snapdragon 653 and 4 GB of RAM, it is grabbing the attention of many.
- Seriously the best 6 inch mobile to buy below Rs 30k
- The quality and build of the handset is always a thumbs up. The metal unibody is perfect to hold the device tight.
5 ) Moto X Force [ 3 GB RAM & 64 GM Internal Storage ]
Moto X Force is the first smartphone to have shatterproof display. The handset houses Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 SoC which is the best in the world and offers best performance. The loading speed of the web pages and gaming will be pretty good.
Customer Review of Moto X Force
- Moto X Force is a bit different compared to its predecessors. The main difference is at the back with ballistic nylon rear panel. The scratch-proof back makes it different from other models.
- It is easy to hold the device in spite of sharp edges. All thanks to the nylon at the back that offers the grip.
- It has got the unusual screen and robust battery life.
Features of Moto X Force
- Moto X Force handset sports a 5.4 inch AMOLED Quad HD display.
- The battery capacity is 3760 mAh and the battery life lasts up to 8 hours for just 15 minutes of charge due to Turbopower charging feature
- It weighs about 169 g
- It supports single SIM or hybrid dual SIM
- It runs on Android 5.1.1, 6.0, and 7.0 (Nougat)
- It has a chipset of Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810
- It supports 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps, HDR video quality
6) Samsung Galaxy A7 2017 [ 3GB RAM & 32GB Memory ]
Samsung Galaxy A7 comes with a minimalistic design. It comes with advanced camera features and is waster and dust resistant. It is priced at Rs. 25, 900.
- Samsung Galaxy A7 sports 5.7-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels
- It is powered by 1.9 GHz octa-core Exynos 7880 processor
- It has an internal storage of 32 GB which can be expanded up to 256 GB
- It sports 16 MP camera on the front and 16 MP camera on the rear side
- It runs on Android 6.0 and is houses 3600 mAh battery
Customer Reviews of Samsung Galaxy A7
- Galaxy A7 is just an upgraded version of its predecessor. It comes with rounded curved edges with a matte-finished frame and 3D glass back panel
- Though it is dust and waterproof, it manages to look good with a flush 3D-Glass body
7) Lenovo Phab 2 Pro [ 64 GB,6.4 Inch ]
Lenovo Phat 2 Pro is the first ever smartphone to have Tango. Tango is a new technology developed by Google that enables augmented reality gaming and utilities. These two features make this smartphone the ultimate one in the list. It is priced at Rs. 30, 000. Here are some features of Lenovo Phab 2 Pro handset.
Features of Lenovo Phab 2 Pro
- Lenovo Phab 2 Pro sports a 6.4 inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440×2560 pixels.
- It is powered by 1.8 GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor and comes with 4 GB of RAM.
- It has an internal storage of 64 GB that can be expanded further via microSD Card.
- Coming to the camera front, the Lenovo Phab 2 Pro sports a 16 MP primary camera and 8 MP front camera.
- It runs on Android 6.0 and is powered by 4050mAh battery.
- It supports single SIM (GSM)
Customer Reviews for Lenovo Phab 2 Pro
- Lenovo Phab 2 Pro comes with Tango, which makes it a special case one from other smartphones in the list. The environment scanning technology is something we cannot see in any other handset right now.
- Best battery backup phone under Rs 30000
- The building of AR into a phone is quite an interesting concept.
8) Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro [ 4GB RAM & 32 GB Memory ]
Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro comes with a unique glass and metal design. It sports a FHD sAMOLED screen, which impresses every user. The battery life of the handset lasts longer hours and the fast charging technology reduces the time of charge. It comes with a 6 inch display with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels. It is priced at Rs. 22, 900.
Features of Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro
- The handset is powered by 1.8 GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor.
- It comes with 32 GB internal storage that can be further expanded up to 256 GB
- It flaunts 16 MP primary camera and 8 MP front camera.
- It runs on Android 6.0 and is powered by 5000mAh battery.
- It is available in pink, gold and white color variants
- Its RAM is 4 GB
Customers Review for Samsung A9 Pro
- Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro offers great performance because of its 4GB RAM and 64-bit Octa-core processor.
- The camera works best even in low light photography.
- The battery life is too good and there are no speed issues while installing sofwares.
9) Samsung C7 Pro [ 64 GB Gold,Navy Blue ]
Samsung C7 Pro features 5.7 inch display. It runs on Android v6.0 OS. It is powered by Octa core 2.2 GHz Cortex A 53 processor paired with 4 GB of RAM. It sports 3300 mAh battery. It is priced at Rs. 24, 900.
Features of Samsung C7 Pro
- Samsung C7 Pro features 4 GB RAM
- It weighs about 172 g
- It offers Bluetooth, Wifi, hotspot wireless technologies
- It comes with a fingerprint sensor, gyro sensor, the geomagnetic sensor, proximity sensor etc.
- It is available in Navy blue color
Customers Review for Samsung C7 Pro
- It gives the best performance with its 4GB RAM
- 7 Pro has one of the best screens.
- It has got an amazing shape and the way it handles the heavy applications is pretty interesting.
- It has the capability to shoot in low light
10) Lenovo Moto Z2 Play [ 4 Gb & 64 GB Memory ]
Motorola Moto Z2 Play is launched in June this year. The phone sports 5.5 inch display with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels. It is priced at Rs27, 590. It is powered by 2.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 processor and comes with 4 GB RAM.
Features of Lenovo Moto Z2 Play
- Moto Z2 Play sorts 5.5 inches full HD display
- It comes with water-repellent body that is 5.99 mm thinner
- It houses octo-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 system-on-chip processor at 2.21 GHz.
- As far as the storage is concerned, it features 3 GB or 4GB of RAM and up to 64 GB of storage expandable via microSD card.
- It has 5 MP front and 12 MP rear camera
- It sports a fingerprint scanner and comes with a night display mode
- It is powered by 3, 000mAmh battery
Customers review for Lenovo Moto Z2 Play
- It is one of the best mid-range smartphones in the market right now.
- It sports high-end hardware and comes in a comfy packaging.
- The appearance of the handset is great too.
These are the top 10 android phones under Rs. 30,000 in India 2017 with best camera,4g,Battery Backup etc.Few phones among them are surely the best 4g mobile under 30000.Choose the one that suits your taste from the list.